- No change to duty rates on alcohol
- Duty on all tabacco products to rise by 5% above inflation from 6pm on Wednesday - the equivalent of 37p on a packet of cigarettes
- Fair fuel stabiliser will mean that above inflation rises in fuel duty will only return if price of oil falls below £45 a barrel.
- No further changes to existing plans for fuel duty
- Vehicle excise duty to rise by inflation, but frozen for road hauliers
There's been mixed reaction to the Chancellor's Budget across the Anglia region
The MP for Northampton South Brian Binley has describe the Chancellor's Budget as a "missed golden opportunity"
ITV Anglia Political Correspondent Emma Hutchinson reports on how MPs in the Anglia region have being reacting to the Chancellor's budget.