A fire that destroyed a public library at a school in Cambridgeshire was accidental.
Forensic experts have completed their investigation into the blaze at Sawston Village College, and think it was caused by a hot air gun.
More than 1,000 pupils returned to the classroom this week, after Thursday's evacuation.
More top news
International ballet star Gary Avis goes back to his Suffolk roots to watch next generation of performers.
Thousands of people turned out to party in Luton as the town staged its 40th carnival.
Increasingly murky overnight. Dull start Monday, but sun breaking out later in places