When a mother from Cambridgeshire, gave her young son some everyday painkillers for a virus, little did she realise it would leave him on a life-support machine.
11-year-old Calvin Lock suffered a severe allergic reaction to the drugs - causing his body to blister and his skin to fall off.
More top news
A group of 170 thrill-seeking Americans have travelled to East Anglia to try out the region's biggest rollercoasters.
A former gambler from Cambridge has spoken out after losing nearly £200,000 on betting machines.
A photographer who captures precious memories for families with seriously ill children has now been praised by the Prime Minister.