Fire crews have been tackling a blaze at a house in Brentwood in Essex.
They were called to the property on Snakes Hill at about 12.30 on Sunday 4 November. They found that the whole of the ground floor was alight, and both floors heavily smoke logged. The Ambulance Service gave one elderly person medical treatment.
The fire had been brought under control by about 1.45pm, by which time firefighters had discovered a gas leak. The Gas Board is now assessing the property, and everyone has been accounted for.