The parents of a Northamptonshire toddler who died from meningitis are trying to raise awareness of the illness.
3-year-old Jayden Nel went to sleep last Thursday (December 6) as usual but woke up being sick. His family drove him to hospital where he died shortly after arriving.
Staff at the hospital said it was the worst case of meningitis they'd seen in 20 years.
The symptoms of meningitis vary but can include a headache, stiff neck and a dislike of bright light.
More top news
Blustery winds, with gales in places, through the evening and into the night, with further showers blowing through.
Farmers in the region are warning food prices could rise because of last month's dry weather and a new European ban on certain pesticides.
The Environment Agency has issued a number of flood warning for coastal areas and tidal rivers in the Anglia region.