Tomorrow's race meeting at Fakenham is subject to a further inspection at 8am due to the threat of frost.
The course was found to be perfectly raceable after a 3pm inspection this afternoon but temperatures are forecast to dip below freezing overnight.
– David Hunter, Fakenham Racecourse
"We'd have raced today, there's no frost in the ground at all," "It's due to get a little colder tonight but we've got every chance as we've covered as many vulnerable areas as possible.
"We'll look at 8am and there's every probability we may have to look again. We're hopeful if the forecast is true."