Investigations are continuing after a fire damaged four homes in Norwich. Six fire engines and a turntable ladder were called to the blaze in Magpie Road, which started in the roof of one house and spread to three neighbouring properties.
A woman was treated by paramedics at the scene after breathing in smoke.
More top news
Touts for unlicensed punt operators could soon be banned from parts of Cambridge.
A few wintry showers are possible during the evening, but most places clear with frost developing.
Firefighters say two people had a lucky escape after a blaze in their flat caused by a faulty fridge freezer.