Stansted airport is expecting more than 220,000 passengers through the terminal over the Easter weekend.
– Neil Banks, Stansted's Terminal Manager
"To help cope with the increase in passengers, we will have more staff on duty across the Easter holidays to help passengers through the airport safely and securely and get their holidays off to a flying start. It's also vital that passengers prepare correctly before setting off for the airport as we want them to get it right and avoid unnecessary delays."
This is some of the advice from Stansted:
- Check your flight status with your airline's website before you leave home
- Pack liquids, gels and pastes in hand luggage into a clear re-sealable plastic bag
- Check the latest security information on the airport website
- Arrive at the airport two hours before your flight's departure time