Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
New Norwich City First Team Coach Mike Phelan is confident that the Canaries can still push for promotion to the Premier League.
We've all heard of animals doing amazing things, but it's rare to hear of pets that may have saved their owners' lives.
Peterborough United have moved to reunite one of the most potent strike teams in their history, and both players are glad to be back.