Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
A late goal from Shane Long was enough for Southampton to knock Norwich City out of the FA Cup at St Mary's.
The suicide of an inmate at HM Chelmsford Prison was both "predictable and preventable", a jury has heard.
It is half a century since the dismembered body of a 17-year-old boy was found dumped in two suitcases on farmland in Suffolk.