Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
Increasingly cloudy, with some rain possible overnight. Sunny spells Monday.
A rare Aston Martin that was left in a Hertfordshire back garden for decades before being stolen has sold at auction.
More funnel clouds have been spotted spinning down from thunderstorm clouds across the Anglia region as the June summer soaking continues.