Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
A castle in Suffolk's hosted its first ever medieval jousting tournament as calls are made to make it an Olympic sport.
A mainly dry day with some sunny spells in the morning, but turning cloudier during the afternoon. Feeling warm. Highs of 27 deg C.
A 54-year-old man has died and another has been taken to hospital after a group of swimmers got caught up in a riptide at a Norfolk beach.