Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
There may be an international break for Premier League and Championship clubs, but there's still a full list of fixtures in League One & Two
A crowd-funding campaign to raise £15,000 was set up last month, to pay for the famous Samson statue to go on show at the Museum of Norwich.
Rimell Taylor was jailed for 21 months for dangerous driving, driving while disqualified, driving without insurance and drink driving.