Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
Voting is taking place across the Anglia region in the biggest test of political opinion since the General Election in May 2015.
Leading micro-surgeons from around the world are at a two day conference in Norwich discussing pioneering techniques
There'll barely be a cloud in the sky today and it will feel warm in the sunshine as temperatures reach 19ºC. Frost-free tonight.