Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
Work has begun to repair locks along a canal in Northamptonshire , part of a major project to maintain the country's waterways.
Just the odd shower near the Norfolk coast
A mother and a grandmother have been sentenced to a total of 16 years imprisonment for causing the death of a seven-month-old baby.