Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
It's officially the busiest summer getaway ever with our airports handling their share of a record number of lights during the day.
The mother of missing Corrie McKeague says she's "devastated" that police have decided to call off their search of a landfill site.
Police investigating the disappearance of Corrie Mckeague have confirmed they're going to stop searching a landfill site in Cambridgeshire.