Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
Norfolk County Council has apologised following a damning report that said it let down foster children and the carers looking after them.
Tonight investigates the increasingly sophisticated methods criminals are using to target the elderly and defraud them of their savings.
The mother of a serviceman from RAF Honington who went missing over the weekend has started a social media campaign to try and find him.