Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
The Government is to launch a consultation on whether plastic packaging should be taxed in an effort to tackle waste.
A cold start. Then, it will turn cloudy through the morning with occasional rain and drizzle. It will turn drier during the afternoon.
Dry and cold through much of the night with a frost for some by morning. It will turn cloudier during Saturday with a few spots of rain.