Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
The snow that's hit the North of England reached this East albeit briefly this afternoon. Here are some of your pictures.
The Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has been visiting one of the region's struggling hospitals the Queen Elizabeth in King's Lynn
There are calls for a fresh inquiry into how thousands of NHS patients were given contaminated blood in the 1970s & 80s.