Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
The Tour of Britain is coming to the region with Suffolk and Essex hosting two stages of the event.
The chief fire officer of Essex has been sacked after a misconduct investigation.
Hundreds of people attend funeral of Kyle Warren in Harleston 3 weeks after fatal crash