Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
A teenager from Northampton who found his voice in poetry has written a thank you poem to his mum for Mother's Day.
The Health and Safety Executive is now working alongside police in the search for missing airman Corrie McKeague
A dry day with some bright and sunny spells. Despite any sunshine it will feel chilly at times in a northeasterly wind.