Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
It will be a dry and bright start to the Bank Holiday Weekend before heavy, showery rain arrives on Sunday.
Ipswich Town are closing in on Australian winger Tommy Oar and have also agreed a deal to sign Polish defender Piotr Malarczyk.
Most places will stay dry and bright today but the weekend offers more mixed weather