Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
A dull start with mist and fog then gradually clearing, although some eastern coastal districts may remain cloudy, misty and rather cool.
Clear skies for a time tonight before low cloud, mist and fog returns
Govia Thameslink has taken over services on First Capital Connect routes promising more trains and better punctuality.