Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
Muslims in Bedfordshire are apparently being targeted by a group which aims to stop them voting- claiming the process is "anti- islamic."
After months of gruelling training, amateur runners can now bask in the glory of completing the London Marathon.
The Waveney constituency is as far east as you can go in the British Isles and it's also one of the most marginal seats in the country.