Here's some top tips from the Police to help protect your mobile from theft:
- Register your phone with your service provider
- Note your 15-digit IMEI Number
- Enable PIN security feature
- Never leave your phone in your car
- Property mark your phone
- Avoid making calls/texting while crossing the road
- If making a call in public always do so with your back against a wall to reduce the possibility of being atacked from behind.
- If you use smartphone - check on downloading a location finder app
- If your phone does get stolen - report it immediately to the police and service provider.
More top news
We look back at some of the greatest Peterborough United victories as they celebrate their 1,000th win in the Football League.
The University of East Anglia is urging Freshers to stay safe on campus and has put up posters warning them of sexual harassment.
Rather cloudy tonight, some fog patches. Brighter tomorrow, with isolated showers.