Other forces around the region that currently use Tasers to protect the public and its officers from extreme violent behaviour:
- Essex: 190 trained officers
- Norfolk: 90 trained officers
- Bedfordshire: 135 trained officers
- Hertfordshire: 125 trained officers and plans to increase to 160
- Lincolnshire: 300 trained officers
- Thames Valley: 198 trained officers
- Suffolk: 147 trained officers
- Northamptonshire: 90 trained officers
More top news
Mother, whose son was murdered after being groomed online, warns of dangers of the internet
Turning cloudy and becoming windier later. Patchy rain overnight.
A man's been given an 18 week suspended prison sentence after his three dogs died in a hot car in Peterborough.