A government target of getting superfast broadband into 90% of homes by 2015 is running two years behind schedule.
The high-speed internet access would be 24 Megabits per second or higher.
There was a wide-range of government funding allocations in the Anglia region which were based of a finance model of broadband need:
- £15.4 million for Norfolk
- £14.3 million for Lincolnshire
- £11.7 million for Suffolk
- £6.8 million for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- £6.5 million for Essex
- £4.2 million for Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire
- £4.1 million for Northamptonshire
- £2.0 million for Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes
More top news
We may have needed our winter coats for much longer this year but April in the Anglia region was only the coldest and wettest since 2012.
The British astronaut spoke with five-year-old leukaemia patient Maddison Webb about being separated from their families.
There'll be some fair-weather cloud around today but, essentially, it will be a warm and sunny day. Clear tonight with a touch of frost.