A government target of getting superfast broadband into 90% of homes by 2015 is running two years behind schedule.
The high-speed internet access would be 24 Megabits per second or higher.
There was a wide-range of government funding allocations in the Anglia region which were based of a finance model of broadband need:
- £15.4 million for Norfolk
- £14.3 million for Lincolnshire
- £11.7 million for Suffolk
- £6.8 million for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- £6.5 million for Essex
- £4.2 million for Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire
- £4.1 million for Northamptonshire
- £2.0 million for Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes
More top news
A coroner has ruled Addenbrooke's hospital in Cambridgeshire is not guilty of gross negligence following the death of a Norfolk grandfather
The employee was sorting through rubbish at waste company Amey's Waterbeach facility.
Ice is expected to form on some surfaces from late Tuesday afternoon and last overnight into Wednesday morning.