A government target of getting superfast broadband into 90% of homes by 2015 is running two years behind schedule.
The high-speed internet access would be 24 Megabits per second or higher.
There was a wide-range of government funding allocations in the Anglia region which were based of a finance model of broadband need:
- £15.4 million for Norfolk
- £14.3 million for Lincolnshire
- £11.7 million for Suffolk
- £6.8 million for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- £6.5 million for Essex
- £4.2 million for Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire
- £4.1 million for Northamptonshire
- £2.0 million for Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes
More top news
Cloudy and grey across the northwest, with mist and fog in places. Brighter conditions are likely in southern and eastern areas.
Police say the fire engine overturned but details about the crash are still unclear.
A late goal from Shane Long was enough for Southampton to knock Norwich City out of the FA Cup at St Mary's.