A government target of getting superfast broadband into 90% of homes by 2015 is running two years behind schedule.
The high-speed internet access would be 24 Megabits per second or higher.
There was a wide-range of government funding allocations in the Anglia region which were based of a finance model of broadband need:
- £15.4 million for Norfolk
- £14.3 million for Lincolnshire
- £11.7 million for Suffolk
- £6.8 million for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- £6.5 million for Essex
- £4.2 million for Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire
- £4.1 million for Northamptonshire
- £2.0 million for Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes
More top news
Heavy showers will move north during Saturday and it will feel cool. Sunday will be drier and brighter with long spells of sunshine.
A man who killed two young engineers who were on their way to work in a collision near Littleport has been jailed for five years.
The deaths of a man and a woman whose bodies were found on a mudbank are not being treated as suspicious.