A government target of getting superfast broadband into 90% of homes by 2015 is running two years behind schedule.
The high-speed internet access would be 24 Megabits per second or higher.
There was a wide-range of government funding allocations in the Anglia region which were based of a finance model of broadband need:
- £15.4 million for Norfolk
- £14.3 million for Lincolnshire
- £11.7 million for Suffolk
- £6.8 million for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- £6.5 million for Essex
- £4.2 million for Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire
- £4.1 million for Northamptonshire
- £2.0 million for Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes
More top news
Clear spells overnight will lead to widespread frost and ice, with a few mist patches by Sunday morning.
Police are appealing for witnesses after a female pedestrian died following a hit and run collision in Essex.
Union officials are holding talks with administrators in an effort to save thousands of jobs following the collapse of City Link.