A man who's partner died from carbon monoxide poisoning at a Norfolk campsite says he is desperate to raise awareness of the risks of campfire cooking.
Roland Wessling and his partner Hazel were poisoned as they slept in their tent at Clippesby Hall. He says a better understanding of the dangers could have saved her life.
Click above to see ITV News Anglia's Olivia Paterson reporting on carbon monoxide poisoning
More top news
Ukip has responded to the resignation of its only MP, Douglas Carswell, by suggesting he quit before he was kicked out.
A mostly warm afternoon but a fresh easterly breeze will bring a noticeably cooler feel along eastern coasts. Highs of 15 deg C (59 deg F).
ITV News Anglia's Political Correspondent Emma Hutchinson asks what next for UKIP after Douglas Carswell quits the party?