A blaze that destroyed a pub near Huntingdon was started accidentally, firefighters have said.
The Hartford Mill public house in Hartford Marina burnt down this morning. An initial investigation has found that the fire was started accidentally by equipment.
More top news
Tonight it will remain windy with isolated showers, these occasionally wintry, and a risk of icy stretches forming on roads and pavements
A massive new marble sculpture has been lowered into place in Cambridge.
A teenager who shot a man at a petrol station over a comment that he "looked like the Milky Bar Kid" is still on the run, a trial heard.