One of Dunkirk Little Ships is being restored in a North Norfolk boatyard. The Lucy Lavers is looking a lot healthier these days and is now part of a new visitor centre at Stiffkey near Wells.
Originally built as the Aldeburgh lifeboat in 1940 her first mission was as part of the Dunkirk rescue flotilla in the Second World War. After that she went on to save even more lives as lifeboat for Sheringham and Wells.
Click below to watch a report by ITV News Anglia's Kate Prout