Father warns of alcohol dangers

chez
Cheznye Emmons, who died after drinking poisonous alcohol in Indonesia Credit: Family photo

The father of an Essex woman says he is desperate to raise awareness of the dangers facing travellers to south-east Asia after his daughter was killed by drinking poisonous alcohol.

Cheznye Emmons was on holiday in Indonesia with her boyfriend, when they bought a bottle of gin containing methanol. Her father has recently travelled back to the country to try to stop shops selling the lethal substance.

Advertisement

Father's bootleg alcohol warning

The father of an Essex woman says he is desperate to raise awareness of the dangers facing travellers to south-east Asia after his daughter was killed by drinking poisonous alcohol.