The father of an Essex woman says he is desperate to raise awareness of the dangers facing travellers to south-east Asia after his daughter was killed by drinking poisonous alcohol.
Cheznye Emmons was on holiday in Indonesia with her boyfriend, when they bought a bottle of gin containing methanol. Her father has recently travelled back to the country to try to stop shops selling the lethal substance.
More top news
We're one week into December and the countdown to Christmas is well underway. Read the latest in ITV News Anglia's Christmas Shout Outs.
The grandparents of missing serviceman Corrie McKeague have travelled 425 miles from their home in Scotland to retrace his last steps.
A dry night with broken cloud and occasional clear spells. Generally cloudy with occasional outbreaks of rain during Thursday morning.