A father whose daughter was poisoned by cheap alcohol she bought while backpacking in Indonesia has made a desperate appeal to warn others of the dangers.
Cheznye Emmons from Great Wakering near Southend fell ill after drinking what she thought was gin.
It turned out to be methanol. Five days later, her life support machine had to be turned off by her family.
More top news
Norfolk County Council has apologised following a damning report that said it let down foster children and the carers looking after them.
Tonight investigates the increasingly sophisticated methods criminals are using to target the elderly and defraud them of their savings.
The mother of a serviceman from RAF Honington who went missing over the weekend has started a social media campaign to try and find him.