Two building contractors working on the Essex infant school which went up in flames have been treated by the ambulance service.
The workers at the John Ray Infant School in Braintree were treated by paramedics yesterday (Saturday) for the affects of breathing in smoke.
More top news
A campaign has been launched to increase tourism revenue in Northamptonshire by 50% - masterminded by a former Saatchi & Saatchi director.
A change in wind direction brings warmer temperatures to the Anglia region
The RSPCA is investigating after two thin dogs were found abandoned, in a neglected state, on an isolated road in Hertfordshire.