Around 50 firefighters from all over Norfolk were called to a fire at a chip shop in Swaffham on Saturday.
The blaze in Mr Chips on the Market Place was reported at 8.45am.
Nine fire engines were sent to the scene and roads in the area had to be closed while crews put out the flames.
No-one was hurt. It's thought the fire began in a fryer.
More top news
Cancer patient Tony Jules has lost his fight for life after spending his final weeks raising money for others from his hospice bed in Luton.
A businessman who was shot in the leg during a burglary in Essex is still being treated in hospital.
Two rare and critically endangered tiger cubs - born at a Bedfordshire zoo - have been exploring their new home.