A woman has been rescued from a house fire in Milton Keynes.
Emergency services were called to Daniels Welch in Coffee Hall at around twenty past four this morning.
Firefighters helped the woman from a first-floor window. Another woman and a man jumped to safety.
The fire service say there were no smoke alarms in the property, and early indications are that the most likely cause of the fire was electrical.
More top news
Planes from the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight have been grounded, sparking fears they may not appear at shows in the East
A pop up cinema is touring the seaside towns and villages of Norfolk and Suffolk showing wonderful nostalgic films
A daughter-in-law who stole hundreds of thousands from her mother-in-law has been jailed for three years at Cambridge Crown Court