The Maritime and Coastguard Agency says the search for two men missing feared dead at sea has been stood down.
Coastguards says the shore search at Lowestoft has been completed and there are no plans for further searches unless new information is received.
One man died after being recovered from the sea on Monday afternoon after the speedboat he was in capsized off Lowestoft.
More top news
Many places will have a fine day with some sunshine tomorrow but there will be a few showers about during the afternoon.
Norwich City manager Alex Neil has confirmed that the club have suspended Lewis Grabban after the striker went AWOL earlier this week.
The cereal harvest in the East of England generates more than three quarters of a billion pounds every year.