The parents of a 16-year-old boy who almost died after collapsing during a PE lesson are calling for defibrillators to be made more readily available in public areas.
Rahul Patel from Luton was saved thanks to the quick thinking of two first aiders.
The defibrillator they used had only recently been installed.
Click below to watch a report from ITV News Anglia's Claire McGlasson
More top news
A man's been given an 18 week suspended prison sentence after his three dogs died in a hot car in Peterborough.
Pippa Middleton took civil court action against a "person or persons unknown" after pictures were allegedly taken from her iCloud account.
A school in Essex has stopped giving homework to pupils because teachers don't have enough time to mark and prepare lessons.