Thursday was the hottest day of the year in the UK with the temperature reaching 27.7°C at Writtle near Chelmsford in Essex.
The Met Office says Friday could be hotter.
These are Thursday's maximum temperatures near you in the Anglia region:
- 27.7°C in Writtle, Essex
- 26.7°C in Santon Downham, Suffolk
- 26.6°C in Shoeburyness, Essex
- 26.6°C in Cavendish, Suffolk
- 26.2°C in Wattisham, Suffolk
- 26.1°C in Norwich
- 26.1°C in Cambridge
- 25.9°C in Weybourne, Norfolk
- 25.9°C in Woburn, Beds
- 25.6°C at Monks Wook near Sawtry, Cambs
- 25.1°C in Bedford
- 25.0°C in Northampton
- 25.0°C in Harpenden, Herts
- 24.1°C in Stowe, Bucks
The hottest day in 2013 was 1 August when a temperature of 34.1°C (93.4°F) was recorded at Heathrow airport.
The highest temperature in East Anglia during 2013 was 33.4°C (92.1°F) in Writtle on 1 August.