A teenager who fell ill after the Latitude festival in Suffolk at the weekend may have died from blood poisoning, according to organisers.
The 17-year-old boy passed away after being airlifted to hospital from the site at Henham Park.
A spokesperson for the festival said the teenager died of an "isolated medical condition", possibly blood poisoning.
The death is not being treated as suspicious.
More top news
An eight-week-old Jack Russell terrier had to be put down after it was left with devastating injuries from being "kicked like a football".
The MP for Kettering has pleaded with Lindsay Lohan to honour her Twitter pledge to switch on the town's Christmas lights.
An inquest has heard how a "cold, calculating, scheming man" killed his wife and daughter with a sawn-off shotgun, before shooting himself.