Aldeburgh in Suffolk has been named in Britain's top 10 most expensive seaside towns to buy a home.
A survey of house prices in 196 seaside towns across the country by Halifax found that with a typical value of £413,393, homes in Aldeburgh are the third most costly.
Here are the 10 most expensive seaside towns in Britain according to Halifax, followed by the average house price:
- 1. Salcombe, South West - £672,874
- 2. Sandbanks, South West - £614,726
- 3. Aldeburgh, East Anglia - £413,393
- 4. Lymington, South East - £404,781
- 5. Dartmouth, South West - £403,767
- 6. Padstow, South West - £387,109
- 7. Lyme Regis, South West - £343,604
- 8. Budleigh Salterton, South West - £342,442
- 9. Bigbury on Sea, South West - £333,626
- 10. East Wittering, South East - £330,146