- Video report by ITV News Anglia's Stuart Leithes
A new anti-social behaviour order's been introduced in Peterborough city centre which could result in anyone breaking it being fined up to £80.
The Public Spaces Protection Order on Bridge Street is aimed at a range of offences including begging, littering and unauthorised cycling.
It comes as the council says it has plenty of complaints about the offences.
Some of the areas covered in the order include:
- Not busking for more than one hour in one place
- Not allowed to busk in the same spot within 50 metres for two hours
- They have to stop if asked by the police, council or a nearby business
- Spitting and urination in public not allowed
- Causing harassment, alarm or distress is also not allowed.