A fire at a zoo in Bedfordshire which killed 13 monkeys was accidental, the fire service has confirmed.
The fire broke out in the Jungle Enclosure of Woburn Safari Park around 2.37am overnight.
When firefighters arrived, the roof of the building had already collapsed.
The fire was in the monkey house where they are kept at night during the winter months.
Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "Following our fire investigation at Woburn Safari Park we have concluded that it is likely that the fire started accidentally in a generator."
More top news
A Cambridge pensioner who was jailed for a string of sexual offences- including rape- against young girls has had his prison term increased.
Rain for most at first. Sunny spells and showers in the afternoon, these more frequent and heavier across Norfolk. Highs of 14 deg C
A damp evening with further outbreaks of rain moving in from the west later. Feeling much colder than of late. Lows of 7 deg C (45 deg F).