A family from Northamptonshire have spoken of their escape from the Tunisian killer.Read the full story ›
A couple from Norfolk have spoken of how they spotted the Tunisian killer and some suspected accomplices behaving strangely.Read the full story ›
A bus carrying dozens of British schoolchildren has reportedly crashed in Belgium.Read the full story ›
A 52-year-old man from the Lowestoft area of Suffolk has been confirmed among the dead of the Tunisian massacre.
Stuart Cullen was believed to have died instantly and was with his wife at the time.
Mrs Cullen received injuries during the incident but has been able to return home to Suffolk where she is being comforted by close family and Suffolk Police family liaison officers.
Mr and Mrs Cullen have one adult daughter, Emma.
Suffolk Police say the family are truly grateful for the compassion afforded to them and are asking for privacy as they try to cope with this harrowing and tragic incident.
Criss Callaghan, from Norfolk, a British tourist who was injured during the Tunisia beach attack, is hugged by her Tony husband as she lies in bed at a hospital in Sousse.
Veterans, standards and army reserves parade through Bedford town centre as part of their Armed Forces Day celebrations.Read the full story ›
Planes carrying tourists back home from Tunisia have been landing back at Stansted and Luton Airport today.
The Government have so far confirmed that 15 British tourists were among the 39 killed in Friday's terror attack in Sousse but the number is expected to rise.
Officials believe a further 15 Britons are among the 39 people being treated for their wounds.
Among those still in hospital are Norfolk police support officer Tony Callaghan. His wife Christine was also injured.
Responding to criticism that the Foreign Office has not been doing enough toinform relatives who are waiting to find out if their loved ones are alive, the Home Secretary Teresa May said consular staff have been working "around the clock".
The Foreign Office has updated its travel advice to warn that further terrorist attacks in Tunisia are possible and urged people to be vigilant.
A member of support staff working at Norfolk Police has been injured following the attacks in Tunisia.
Tony Callaghan, who works at North Walsham as a property officer, was with his wife on holiday when they were both injured in the incident. Their injuries have needed hospital treatment but are not said to be life-threatening.
A Norfolk police officer who was also, independently from the Callaghans, on holiday in the resort at the time of the incident is safe and well.
Luton-based Thomson Holidays has issued a statement on yesterday's terror attack in Sousse, Tunisia. The firm said it was cancelling all flights to the country for the next week.
Thomson and First Choice can confirm that the RIU Imperial Marhaba and the RIU Bellevue, which were involved in the terrorist events in Tunisia are part of our holiday programme.
While the situation on the ground remains fluid, we have had confirmation that a number of the fatalities and injuries are Thomson and First Choice customers. We are working closely with the local authorities and government to confirm the exact details of those affected.
We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the friends and families of those involved in this tragic event.
We are actively working with the families and friends affected to provide support in resort and a special assistance team is en route to Tunisia to assist our customers.
The whole of Thomson and First Choice are deeply shocked and truly saddened by the events and we are grateful to our staff on the ground and the emergency services who are working hard in an incredibly challenging environment.
Due to this terrible tragedy,Thomson and First Choice are repatriating customers staying in Port El Kantaoui and Sousse.
Ten Thomson Airways flights have travelled to Tunisia to repatriate Thomson and First Choice customers and additional flights will be added today and tomorrow to accommodate those wishing to return to the UK.
We will also be cancelling all Thomson and First Choice holidays to Tunisia for the next week.
Amendments can be made to bookings on holidays to Tunisia until 24th July and we are scheduling three extra flights to Cape Verde, Rhodes and Gran Canaria for customers wishing to change their holidays.
Anyone with concerns about friends and families should call 0800 0885372.
A tourist from Kettering in Northamptonshire was among those caught up in the terror attacks in Tunisia.Read the full story ›