Dozens of bikers took the streets of Cumbria today to launch this year's Poppy Appeal.
Setting off from Ulverston first thing this morning, the leather-clad group made their way north, stopping off in West Cumbria for lunch, before finishing the day in Carlisle.
The bikers were hoping to raise awareness and funds of the appeal. Each year the charity spends more than a million pounds in Cumbria alone, providing help and support to ex-service men and women in the county.
Tomorrow, the bikers turn around and head south, marking the end of the launch weekend, but the beginning of the appeal itself.
- Rockcliffe Community Centre - 09.00
- Penrith, Ullswater Community College - 09.45
- Appleby, Boroughgate; Moot Hall - 10.45
- Sedbergh, Joss Lane Car Park - 12.15
- Kirkby Lonsdale, Devil's Bridge - 13.30
- Bowness on Windermere, The Glebe - 14.45