Preparations for the Tour arriving in Peebles will begin early on Sunday morning, with Eastgate and the High Street closed to all traffic between 3am and 1.30pm.
Below is parking information, road closures and alternative routes for:
No parking will be permitted between 6pm on Saturday and 1:30pm on Sunday on both sides of the following streets:-
- A72 Innerleithen Road
- A72 Eastgate
- A72 High Street
- A72 Old Town - from High Street to Young Stree
- Young Street
- Rosetta Road from Young Street to March Street
- March Street
- A703 Edinburgh Road - from March Street to Innerleithen Road
- Cross Street
- Elcho Street Brae
- Tweed Green
- No parking is permitted between 6am and 1pm on Sunday on both sides of the following streets:
- High Street Hawick - from Cross Wynd to No.18 High Street
- Douglas Square, Newcastleton - from Witchester St to Doncaster Street
Eastbound - North and West on Old Town, North on Young Street and Rosetta Road, East on March Street and South East on the A703 Edinburgh Road to point of closure.
Westbound - north West on the A703 Edinburgh Road, West on March Street, South on Cross Street and Elcho Street Brae and South on Old Town to point of closure.
Suspension of One Way Order
The one way order on Tweed Green will be suspended between 3am and 1.30pm to allow vehicles to exit Tweed Green, Walkers Haugh, Tweed Brae and Tweed Avenue.
DUMFRIES AND GALLOWAY
Vehicular access to Drumlanrig Castle on Sunday is from the main visitor entrance, on the A76 north of Carronbridge.
Buccleuch Estates have waived all admission charges on the day, and car parking is priced at £2 per car.
All spectators and vehicles to Drumlanrig must have entered the estate by 2pm.
Cars will not be allowed access to the Castle grounds after this time, to guarantee the safety of competitors, staff and spectators.