An 11-year-old girl from Kendal has launched a petition calling for a new park after a young boy was knocked over while playing on the road.
His friends have decided it's time the council repaired their park and are wading into the world of politics.
They are calling on South Lakeland District Council to repair Rinkfield Road Park.
The lady taking their views to the council is 11-year-old Ellie. She's already gathered over 50 signatures and has designed a new version of the park.
Her friends have ideas for the new park too:
- No more litter
- No more graffiti swear words
- Replace broken zip wire
- Bring back removed Witch Hat
- Install baby section with smaller toys for younger children
- Skate park for the older children
- CCTV cameras and fines for vandalism
- Swings with safer chains
The council said it is more than happy to listen to their views and are working to raise money to improve the facilities.