This year's Keswick Mountain Festival starts today with a lot going on over the four days.
It's the biggest event of its kind in the UK and will attract people from across the country.
Organisers are expecting 20,000 people to come to the festival in the Lake District this weekend.
They say it's their biggest festival yet, with more activities than they've ever had before.
– Cat Dean, Organiser, Keswick Mountain Festival
"We've been really fortunate with the weather so the site is looking good. The team has doubled in size, so its come on in leaps and bounds since previous years."
The biggest new thing this year is live music on Friday and Saturday night. Hothouse Flowers are The Feeling will be headlining the event.
Below is a list of what activities are on this year:
- SPORTING EVENTS: Triathlons, marathons and open water swimming
- BIKE: Guided bike rides to Force Crag Mine and the Old Railway
- CLIMB : Ghyll scrambling adventures and rock climbing
- FAMILY FUN: Many of the activities are available to all ages
- HIKE: Explore the lakes on foot, Blencathra by stars, Cat Bells, Helvellyn and more
- NATURE AND CONSERVATION: Firelighting, shelter building and campfire cooking
- NAVIGATION AND ORIENTEERING: Navigation training and workshops
- PADDLE: Canoeing, kayaking and windsurfing, and moonlight swimming
- SPEAKER PROGRAMME: Hear from world class athletes and mountaineers
- WAINWRIGHT WALKS: Borrowdale, Grasmere and Helvellyn