New information has been released ahead of two concerts scheduled to take place in Carlisle.
Canadian artist, Bryan Adams, and British group, Little Mix, are set to perform at Bitts Park on 15 and 16 July respectively.
Organisers say enhanced security measures will be implemented at both events and are encouraging people to arrive in good time.
Members of the programme will not be permitted to:
- Carry bags bigger than an A4 size
- Take along folding chairs
- Purchase tickets from the box office on the day of the shows
- Take in professional visual or audio recording equipment
- Park and ride
Several parking arrangements and restrictions around the city centre will also be in place:
- Parking on Sheepmount road will not be available until 8am on Wednesday 19 July
- The Sands Centre, Swifts Bank, Civic Centre, Viaduct, Caldew Riverside, West Walls and Lowther Street council car parks will be available with normal parking charges applicable
- Limited parking for Blue Badge holders will be available at Bitts Park car park on a first come, first served basis
- Castle car park (also known as Devonshire Walk car park) will be open for coach parking only
- Bitts Park play area, tennis courts and Urban Adventure will remain open as normal
Concert-goers are also being warned to not buy tickets from unauthorised sellers.