- 2 updates
A series of events to listen to concerns and views on healthcare in north Cumbria got underway today.
NHS managers are writing a five year plan for services in Allerdale, Copeland, Carlisle and Eden. They say they're keen to hear what people want from their health service.
Finola Miles reports:
Confirmed NHS roadshows:
- Wednesday 16 April - 10am - 2pm Market, Pow Street, Workington
- Thursday 17 April - 10am - 2pm Market, Criffle Street, Silloth
- Saturday 26 April - 10am - 1.30pmFarmers' Market, Market Place, Brampton
- Frday 2 May - 10am - 2pm Farmers' Market, English Street, Carlisle
- Thursday 15 May 10am to 2pm Moot Hall, Area Market, Keswick
- Saturday 17 May - 10am to 2pm Market Place, Whitehaven
- Tuesday 20 May - 10am to 2pm Farmers' Market, Clock Tower, Penrith
- Monday 26 May 10am to 2pm Bank Holiday Plant Market, Wilkinson Car Park, Cockermouth
Events are still to be arranged at Maryport and Wigton.