Here's just a few of the things happening in the Borders:
- Kailzie Wildlife Festival, Tweed Valley Osprey Centre, Kailzie Gardens, Peebles, Sunday 4 May, 11am - 5pm
- Archie Fisher music event, Eastgate Theatre, Eastgate, Peebles, Saturday 3 May 7:30pm - 10:30pm
- Shadow and Light Portraits, Old Gala House, Scott Crescent, Galashiels, all weekend
- The Borders Ciclista, Borders Cycles, 1/3 Howegate, Hawick, Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 May
Send us your photos of events you're going to this weekend.
Here's just a few of the things going on in Dumfries and Galloway this weekend:
- "In the Landscape" Wild Spring Festival exhibition by John Threlfall, Abbey Cottage, Main Street, Dumfries, all weekend from 10am
- Ice Ice Cream Tasting, Cream o' Galloway, Rainton, Gatehouse of Fleet, Castle Douglas, Kirkcudbrightshire, all weekend at 1:30pm
- The Wonderful World of Weeds, Bees and Butterflies, Logan Botanic Garden, Port Logan, all weekend 10am - 5pm
- Tiger, Tiger Exhibition, Annan Museum, Bank Street, Annan, 11am - 4pm all weekend
- Thornhill Music Festival, Thornhill, Dumfries and Galloway, Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 May
Send us your photos of what you get up to this bank holiday weekend.
Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.