A temporary structure has been built to provide shelter for bowlers after their park hut was destroyed in an arson attack.
Thousands of pounds worth of damage was caused after the Castle Park Bowling club in Penrith was set on fire last month.
Now temporary accommodation has been put in place.
Eden District Council says plans will be developed in the next few months for a permanent club house.
Council leader, Gordon Nicolson, said: "Now the temporary accommodation is in place we can spend the coming months developing a longer term solution, building on the tremendous community spirit that has been shown towards the Bowling Club during this period."
Hillary Squires, Secretary of the Penrith Bowling Club gives her reaction to ITV Border.
The fire in Penrith's Castle Park is thought to have been started deliberately. Fire crews from several stations went to fight the blaze but the wooden bowling club building and cafe was completely destroyed. It was almost a hundred years old.
A fire which destroyed an historic sports pavilion in Cumbria is being treated as arson.
Dozens of fire fighters were called to the scene at Castle Park in Penrith on Sunday night.