Police Scotland is investigating a suspicious fire at an outhouse at a property in Sanquhar.
The fire in Plantainside, at around 2.30pm on Thursday 12 February, left the outhouse "slightly damaged".
Police want to find two young males, in their late teens/early twenties, one wearing a grey hooded top and the other a brown hooded top who were seen in the area around the time the fire was discovered.
Homes were evacuated this morning following a lorry fire in Dumfries and Galloway.
Firefighters are currently tackling the blaze on the A712 at Balmaclellan near New Galloway.
Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) crews were mobilised to the incident in response to a 999 call made at 11:15am, with two appliances initially sent from Dalbeattie and New Galloway.
A third appliance was dispatched from Castle Douglas at the request of first responders and firefighters in breathing apparatus are working to extinguish the fire using a high pressure jet.
Police Scotland officers are in attendance to control traffic on surrounding roads as the lorry is situated at a junction.
Nearby homes were evacuated as a precautionary measure however residents have since been allowed to return to the properties following confirmation that two propane cylinders on the vehicle are empty.
There are no reports of any injuries.
A firecart from the Second World War is still being used to respond to emergencies in a village in Cumbria.
The cart, which is equipped with several hoses, is operated by a group of volunteers in Dufton.
Most firecarts around the country were returned after the war.
Dufton was allowed to keep this one as it argued that the village is sometimes cut off by snow.
People with memorabilia of Gala Fairydean Rovers Football Club are being asked to share photographs or items with the club.
A fire destroyed the kit room where photographs from as far back as the 1920's were kept, along with trophies.
The club would like anyone with items to contact them directly.
Photographs dating back to the 1920's and trophies are among memorabilia destroyed in a fire at a clubhouse at Netherdale in Galashiels.
The club room belonging to Gala Fairydean Football Club went up in flames in the early hours of this morning (23rd December).
Police Scotland are investigating the fire.
Honorary President Jim Gray says the club are devastated.
There was a brand new kitchen fitted, there was merchandising kit in the place, there was tables, chairs, a TV, which all can be replaced, but the memorabilia that was in the hospitality suite dated from the 1920's to present day. We have lost trophies, pennants we have been given from other clubs, memorabilia when Glasgow Rangers came down here to open the floodlights, the lot is lost.
Police Scotland have confirmed they are investigating a fire at Gala Fairydean Rovers.
The club have tweeted that the 3G Arena will be closed until further notice.
A man who died in a house fire in Ryanview Crescent in Stranraer, on Saturday 8th November, has been named by Police Scotland as 91-year-old Norman Fidler.
The Procurator Fiscal has been informed and a joint fire investigation with Police Scotland and the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service is to take place to establish the cause of the fire, which at this stage is not thought to be suspicious.
Police Scotland say that an elderly man was pronounced dead at the Galloway Community Hospital after being pulled from the fire at Ryanview Crescent on Saturday evening.
Fire appliances from Stranraer and Newton Stewart were called to a bungalow on Ryanview crescent at around 7:30pm on Saturday evening. An injured man was taken from the property to the Galloway Community Hospital, no details of his condition have so far been released.
Police have reported a fire at the Pizza Milano building on Botchergate, Carlisle.
The fire broke out just before 11am.
Botchergate has been closed as a result of the incident.
Members of the public are advised to avoid the area whilst emergency services deal with the incident.