It may be three months before a village shop in Kirkcolm in Dumfries and Galloway is re-opened after being damaged by a fire.
The whole building was gutted after the blaze last Saturday. It's hoped a temporary store can be set up in the village hall as soon as possible.
The whole community have stepped in to offer any help they can to get the shop open again.
Carol-Anne Martin, Shop Owner: "They're desperate to get in here ... it's a big shop but I don't think there's enough room to get everybody in who wants to help put this business back on it's feet, and that's fabulous, that's a credit to this community and the surrounding area."
A man has been charged in connection with a fire at a convenience store in Kirkcolm.
The 30-year-old local man will appear is due to appear in front of the Procurator Fiscal.
Police investigating the fire have praised the local community for their help.
“I am grateful to those who have responded to our request for information and assistance so far, and it is thanks to that response and the hard work of local officers that someone has been charged with this crime. There is however still a significant quantity of cigarettes and cash still to be recovered, and if anyone has any information as to their whereabouts, I would urge them to please get in touch."