Westerly winds are on the way.Read the full story ›
A mostly dry and bright afternoon, with some sunny spells.
Maximum Temperature 12 °C.
Here's the weekend results for the South of Scotland league:
J Haig Gordon Cup - 1st round
- Abbey Vale 1 v 3 Wigtown & Bladnoch
- Creetown 0 v 3 Upper Annandale
- Dumfries Ymca 1 v 6 St Cuthbert Wanderers
- Edusport Academy 2 v 1 Threave Rovers
- Mid Annandale 0 v 1 Lochar Thistle
- Nithsdale Wanderers 1 v 6 Heston Rovers
South of Scotland League
- Newton Stewart 4 v 1 Lochmaben
Watch Border Life online
It will be a chilly start, with mist and fog patches clearing through the morning to leave a largely dry and fine day with bright or sunny spells.
Maximum Temperature14 °C.
Frosty for some as northerly breezes bring a chill.Read the full story ›