There are various online tools available to help you with your finances.Read the full story ›
Police Scotland are urging people in the Galloway area not to feel pressured to give in to cold callers.Read the full story ›
Here's the weekend results from the South of Scotland League:
- Abbey Vale P v P Lochar Thistle
- Edusport Academy 5 v 2 Newton Stewart
- Heston Rovers 7 v 2 Creetown
- Mid Annandale 2 v 2 Lochmaben
- St Cuthbert Wanderers 9 v 0 Dumfries Ymca
- Threave Rovers 3 v 3 Wigtown & Bladnoch
- Upper Annandale P v P Nithsdale Wanderers
Emma Jesson brings you Sunday night's forecastRead the full story ›
Emma Jesson brings you Saturday night's forecastRead the full story ›
Early rain and snow quickly clearing south to leave long sunny spells with only isolated wintry showers.
Windy at first, with coastal gales. Feeling bitterly cold.
Maximum Temperature 4 °C.
Sleet and snow showers will continue with some occasional sunny intervals but with the risk of further snow accumulations.
It will feel cold in breezy westerly winds.
Maximum Temperature 5 °C.