There will be a mixture of bright spells and blustery showers today, and these will be heavy in some places, particularly on the higher ground.
Maximum Temperature 9°C.
Selkirk Under 20s were record breakers at the weekend for all the wrong reasons - losing their Scottish Youth Cup tie to Ayr United by 25 goals to nil.
The young Souters side was trailing nine goals at the interval and the one way traffic continued after the break with a further 16 goals.
Ryan Nisbet was the Ayr top goalscorer with an incredible 11 goals in the tie staged at the 3G Arena in Galashielson Sunday afternoon.
It is a record scoreline for a Scottish Youth Cup tie.
Windy with sunny spells but also occasional blustery showers.
These will become heavy at times and may merge to give some longer spells of rain.
Maximum Temperature 9°C.
Although temperatures are picking up it is not all good news. More here:Read the full story ›
This weekend gave us a sudden blast of winter with cold winds from the north meaning that temperatures hovered at around freezing.
The Jet Stream has spent the last few days to the south of the UK - allowing the colder air in.
But it is on the move. Through this week the Jet Stream is moving back to the north allowing milder air to move in- picking temperatures back up to average for November.
The inpatient ward at Kelso Hospital has been closed to new admissions as a precautionary measure due to patients experiencing gastrointestinal symptoms, including diarrhoea and vomiting, thought to be caused by the Norovirus.
An outbreak of the Norovirus recently caused a ward at the Borders General Hospital to be closed.
Evelyn Rodger, Director of Nursing, Midwifery and Acute Services said:
In order to safeguard vulnerable patients and enable us to limit the spread of this highly infectious virus, we continue to ask members of the public to carefully consider their visits to community hospitals and the Borders General Hospital, and that anyone who has experienced diarrhoea and vomiting symptoms in the past 48 hours does not visit the hospital.
For further updates please visit www.nhsborders.scot.nhs.uk
A Scottish Borders Council spokesperson said: “Scottish Borders Council is the enforcing authority for holiday home premises where they are let out for more than 20 weeks of the year and will be investigating this incident.”
Soonhope Chalets, where Michael Travers died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning, have released a statement saying they are 'saddened and shocked' by the tragedy.
The family were staying at the Soonhope Chalets near Peebles when the incident happened late on Saturday night.
A spokesperson for Soonhope Chalets said:
Soonhope chaliers are a close knit community. We are all saddened and shocked by this tragedy. Our thoughts and condolences go out to the family