Richard Mawson told our reporter Ryan Dollard: "Nearly everything we serve in the shop and the hotel comes from the farm. The local meat and dairy produce in this part of the world is second to none. Bringing tourists to try it is a great idea."
More top news
The sudden death of a 67-year-old man in Cumbria is confirmed to have been caused by carbon monoxide.
PHE says up to a fifth of antibiotic prescriptions are unnecessary - taken for illnesses such as coughs and sore throats.
Over the past five years, the number of babies surviving after being born 23 weeks into pregnancy has doubled at Newcastle's RVI.