A Jedburgh man's recovering in hospital after he was rescued from a burning flat in the town centre.
Firefighters broke into a third floor property in Market Place on Friday evening.
The 35 year old was found unconscious in the living room.
He was taken to Borders General Hospital near Melrose.
More top news
Over 500 school pupils and 200 adults took part in a series of local sporting and health events raising £1500 for charities.
UNISON Scotland is urging local government workers around the country to go on strike over pay.
A cycling accident in 2012 left 32-year-old Will Clark paralysed from the neck down, but it didn't take away his love for the outdoors.