A safety video highlighting the dangers of swimming in reservoirs has been launched by United Utilities. It's being supported by Cumbria Fire and Rescue service and is called: "Not a game."
Below is the video.
More top news
A look ahead at a calmer forecast for the Border region.
The sudden death of a 67-year-old man in Cumbria is confirmed to have been caused by carbon monoxide.
PHE says up to a fifth of antibiotic prescriptions are unnecessary - taken for illnesses such as coughs and sore throats.