The inquest into the death of a man who died while on holiday in the Lake District is due to take place in Kendal.
Chris Bainbridge died of suspected Carbon Monoxide poisoning while camping with his wife at the 'Quiet Site' caravan park in Watermillock at Ullswater.
More top news
An investigation by ITV News has found the breast screening unit at Morecambe Bay Hospitals Trust missed 14 cancers between 2005-2011.
A man who stole around £200,000 worth of clothing from his employer has been jailed for almost two years.
The Jim Clark Rally, which is being held away from public roads for the first time in nearly 20 years, is set to get underway this weekend.