The inquest into the death of a man who died while on holiday in the Lake District is due to take place in Kendal.
Chris Bainbridge died of suspected Carbon Monoxide poisoning while camping with his wife at the 'Quiet Site' caravan park in Watermillock at Ullswater.
More top news
Scottish Borders Council's two options were to place the tapestry in Galashiels, or at the end of the Borders Railway in Tweedbank.
The Environment Agency is encouraging landowners to plant areas of woodland to help prevent events like Storm Desmond happening again.
Figures from Cumbria Tourism reveal record occupancy figures across the county over the summer, despite Brexit and post-flood fears.