Seven people have been charged in relation to a serious assault that happened in Carlisle in June 2012.
Local bar manager Tim Ip was assaulted in the early hours of the morning in Lowther Arcade in Carlisle, as a result he spent some time in intensive care in Newcastle's RVI hospital.
Cumbria police have now confirmed the following people have been charged with affray:
- Connor Terrence O’Neil,19, of Kingmoor Rd Carlisle
- Joshua John O’Neil, 22, of Sandpiper Dr Peterborough
- Lee O’Neil, 30, of Sandpiper Dr Peterborough
- Ricky O’Neil, 26, of Bernard St Southampton
- Jodie Patricia O’Neil, 29, of Orchard Lane Southampton
- Sean Carruthers, 30, of Sunnymead Carlisle
Also charged with the same incident was Thomas Martin Tweedy Hill, aged 21, from Flower St Carlisle
All are due to appear at Carlisle Magistrates Court on Friday 2nd November 2012
More top news
Cumbrian MP Tim Farron is urging the government to commit to a "revolution" in green technology, with a zero carbon Britain by 2050.
Sunny spells and showers tomorrow will make way for Storm Doris on Thursday.
Sue Hayman MP says she was not allowed to hand a petition with 30,000 signatures, against cuts to healthcare services, in to Downing Street.