Seven people have been charged in relation to a serious assault that happened in Carlisle in June 2012.
Local bar manager Tim Ip was assaulted in the early hours of the morning in Lowther Arcade in Carlisle, as a result he spent some time in intensive care in Newcastle's RVI hospital.
Cumbria police have now confirmed the following people have been charged with affray:
- Connor Terrence O’Neil,19, of Kingmoor Rd Carlisle
- Joshua John O’Neil, 22, of Sandpiper Dr Peterborough
- Lee O’Neil, 30, of Sandpiper Dr Peterborough
- Ricky O’Neil, 26, of Bernard St Southampton
- Jodie Patricia O’Neil, 29, of Orchard Lane Southampton
- Sean Carruthers, 30, of Sunnymead Carlisle
Also charged with the same incident was Thomas Martin Tweedy Hill, aged 21, from Flower St Carlisle
All are due to appear at Carlisle Magistrates Court on Friday 2nd November 2012
More top news
A look ahead at the forecast for the Border region.
Mr Justice Green sentenced three men to a total of more than 50 years in prison, for the "evil" killing of 14-year-old Jordan Watson.
Video interviews police conducted with the three men who killed Carlisle schoolboy Jordan Watson have been released.