Network Rail have arranged a number of drop in sessions for residents along the route of the new Borders railway.
The route will go from Edinburgh to the Tweedbank and construction work is due to be completed in summer 2015. Earlier this month responsibility for the delivery of the route was formally passed to Network Rail and advance works are already underway.
Network rail say residents will begin to see equipment along the route and increased traffic and to keep residents informed they are holding a series of drop in sessions.
They say the sessions will allow residents to view the plans and speak to the project team.
The full programme of sessions are:
- 20 November - Old Gala House, Galashiels
- 21 November - MacFie Hall, Heriot
- 26 November - Dalkeith Arts Centre
- 27 November - Danderhall Community Centre
- 29 November - Langlee Community Centre, Galashiels
- 4 December - Tweedbank Community Centre
- 5 December - Gorebridge Leisure Centre
- 6 December - Edinburgh College, Dalkeith
- 10 December - Newtongrange Library