A man from Dumfries was refused entry onto a Stagecoach bus, because he had an electric cigarette in his mouth.
The driver told him he wouldn't be allowed to travel until he put it away.
John Bevir has the full report:
More top news
Often very windy, especially as we head into Sunday, with rain or showers. Met Office 'Be Aware' warnings have been issued
The family of a Cumbrian who suffered a botched blood transfusion are furious there was no reference to compensation in the Spending Review.
The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service is calling on householders across the south of Scotland to be aware of the danger of candle fires.