- There is currently widespread surface water flooding in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Reports of river flooding/ water course flooding are starting to come in.
- River Cree remains a concern as water levels rise 500mm in last hour in Newton Stewart.
- Scottish Power are adjusting water levels on the Galloway Hydro scheme and advise that there will be impacts to roads in the Loch Ken/ New Galloway area
- Power has been restored in Lochans and Leswalt villages
- Leswalt primary school opening following restoration of power.
- Scottish Government briefed by SEPA and Met Office that Dumfries and Galloway remain their main area of concern.
More top news
We spoke to the various political party candidates, all vying for the west Cumbrian seat.
Fiona Mills, who was the UKIP candidate in Carlisle during the general election says she's "delighted'.
The Distington GP surgery in Workington is described as "one of the most caring" in England by the CQC.