- There is currently widespread surface water flooding in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Reports of river flooding/ water course flooding are starting to come in.
- River Cree remains a concern as water levels rise 500mm in last hour in Newton Stewart.
- Scottish Power are adjusting water levels on the Galloway Hydro scheme and advise that there will be impacts to roads in the Loch Ken/ New Galloway area
- Power has been restored in Lochans and Leswalt villages
- Leswalt primary school opening following restoration of power.
- Scottish Government briefed by SEPA and Met Office that Dumfries and Galloway remain their main area of concern.
More top news
Speaking to ITV Border, Lord Sutherland of Houndwood criticised the Higher Education Governance (Scotland Bill).
There is an urgent appeal for volunteer drivers to help transport the donated goods to refugees in Calais
Poppy bird feeders are flying off the shelves in Dumfries. They're being sold to raise money for the Royal British Legion.