- There is currently widespread surface water flooding in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Reports of river flooding/ water course flooding are starting to come in.
- River Cree remains a concern as water levels rise 500mm in last hour in Newton Stewart.
- Scottish Power are adjusting water levels on the Galloway Hydro scheme and advise that there will be impacts to roads in the Loch Ken/ New Galloway area
- Power has been restored in Lochans and Leswalt villages
- Leswalt primary school opening following restoration of power.
- Scottish Government briefed by SEPA and Met Office that Dumfries and Galloway remain their main area of concern.
More top news
Kerrie Gosney brings you Saturday night's forecast
Severe gales possible for a time north of the border overnight. A cold, raw wind sets in Sunday. Showers turning wintry Monday & Tuesday.
Today, the Government announced plans to increase rail services in the North. But what does it mean for Cumbria?