- There is currently widespread surface water flooding in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Reports of river flooding/ water course flooding are starting to come in.
- River Cree remains a concern as water levels rise 500mm in last hour in Newton Stewart.
- Scottish Power are adjusting water levels on the Galloway Hydro scheme and advise that there will be impacts to roads in the Loch Ken/ New Galloway area
- Power has been restored in Lochans and Leswalt villages
- Leswalt primary school opening following restoration of power.
- Scottish Government briefed by SEPA and Met Office that Dumfries and Galloway remain their main area of concern.
More top news
Three travellers have been fined more than £3000 after a fight broke out following cheating allegations in a game of pool against locals.
The nuclear power station has been issued an improvement notice on the condition and cleanliness of it's cooling towers.
A 20-year-old man has been jailed for over three years, after stabbing two girls with a fork, at an 18th birthday party in Whitehaven.