- There is currently widespread surface water flooding in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Reports of river flooding/ water course flooding are starting to come in.
- River Cree remains a concern as water levels rise 500mm in last hour in Newton Stewart.
- Scottish Power are adjusting water levels on the Galloway Hydro scheme and advise that there will be impacts to roads in the Loch Ken/ New Galloway area
- Power has been restored in Lochans and Leswalt villages
- Leswalt primary school opening following restoration of power.
- Scottish Government briefed by SEPA and Met Office that Dumfries and Galloway remain their main area of concern.
More top news
Divers have discovered major structural damage to a bridge in Burneside, following high water levels during ex Storm Ophelia.
A man stranded on a fell overnight as Storm Ophelia hit Cumbria, was found exhausted, battered and bruised by mountain rescue teams.
20,000 tonnes of rock is being packed onto the banks of the River Eden, to protect the Carlisle to Settle railway line.