- There is currently widespread surface water flooding in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Reports of river flooding/ water course flooding are starting to come in.
- River Cree remains a concern as water levels rise 500mm in last hour in Newton Stewart.
- Scottish Power are adjusting water levels on the Galloway Hydro scheme and advise that there will be impacts to roads in the Loch Ken/ New Galloway area
- Power has been restored in Lochans and Leswalt villages
- Leswalt primary school opening following restoration of power.
- Scottish Government briefed by SEPA and Met Office that Dumfries and Galloway remain their main area of concern.
More top news
Organisers say they are saving money for next year, when they hope the event will take place on closed roads in the Borders.
The England all-rounder is "devastated" to be missing the rest of the series against Sri Lanka after he underwent knee surgery on Tuesday.
A new multi-million pound school and community hub is officially opening in Harraby today.