- There is currently widespread surface water flooding in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Reports of river flooding/ water course flooding are starting to come in.
- River Cree remains a concern as water levels rise 500mm in last hour in Newton Stewart.
- Scottish Power are adjusting water levels on the Galloway Hydro scheme and advise that there will be impacts to roads in the Loch Ken/ New Galloway area
- Power has been restored in Lochans and Leswalt villages
- Leswalt primary school opening following restoration of power.
- Scottish Government briefed by SEPA and Met Office that Dumfries and Galloway remain their main area of concern.
More top news
Emma brings you Sunday night's forecast for the Border region
A new charity has been launched in South Cumbria in response to the floods in December 2015. Hope Community will work on long-term issues.
St Aidan's Church in Carlisle has held a special service to mark the end of refurbishment after the December 2015 floods.