- Scottish Power advise that they are opening gates at Earlston Dam on the Galloway Hydro Scheme
- If conditions continue into the evening A713 at Paton Mill will also be affected – there is also the potential that Clatteringshaws Dam may need to overspill today.
- C12n Bankend Road in the vicinity of the college closed.
- C1n at Drumsleet and C1s between Milton & Lochfoot (Old Military Road) closed.
- A75 at Glenluce (near golf course) closed to one lane (traffic lights).
- A75 down to one lane at Lochview Motel (Crocketford)
- A76 at Kirkconnel under traffic management due to a landslip.
- Conditions generally difficult along A75 corridor.
- Flooding at Haugh of Urr has been brought under control.
More top news
Three men have appeared in court, charged with drugs offences, as part of a probe into the death of a teen who fell ill at Kendal Calling.
Farmers in the Scottish Borders are calling for new flood defences, to protect their land from future flooding.
Find out who you can expect to see at Kendal Calling this year... featuring Noel Gallagher, Rudimental and Craig David.