- Scottish Power advise that they are opening gates at Earlston Dam on the Galloway Hydro Scheme
- If conditions continue into the evening A713 at Paton Mill will also be affected – there is also the potential that Clatteringshaws Dam may need to overspill today.
- C12n Bankend Road in the vicinity of the college closed.
- C1n at Drumsleet and C1s between Milton & Lochfoot (Old Military Road) closed.
- A75 at Glenluce (near golf course) closed to one lane (traffic lights).
- A75 down to one lane at Lochview Motel (Crocketford)
- A76 at Kirkconnel under traffic management due to a landslip.
- Conditions generally difficult along A75 corridor.
- Flooding at Haugh of Urr has been brought under control.
More top news
The National Trust say they're "devastated" to have discovered wet rot in the beams of one of the Lake District's oldest buildings.
Performers gather for the free summer event takes place against beautiful backdrop of Dumfries and Galloway’s Morton Castle
Environment Agency and Annan District Salmon Fisheries Board crackdown on illegal fishing