- Scottish Power advise that they are opening gates at Earlston Dam on the Galloway Hydro Scheme
- If conditions continue into the evening A713 at Paton Mill will also be affected – there is also the potential that Clatteringshaws Dam may need to overspill today.
- C12n Bankend Road in the vicinity of the college closed.
- C1n at Drumsleet and C1s between Milton & Lochfoot (Old Military Road) closed.
- A75 at Glenluce (near golf course) closed to one lane (traffic lights).
- A75 down to one lane at Lochview Motel (Crocketford)
- A76 at Kirkconnel under traffic management due to a landslip.
- Conditions generally difficult along A75 corridor.
- Flooding at Haugh of Urr has been brought under control.
More top news
A woman in her 50s fought off a man who attacked her with a walking stick.
Mark Quigley dragged "defenceless" victim Ryan Burns by the throat from a bar stool inside the Yellow Earl pub late on December 30.
34-year-old Andrew Bell held a child in a headlock and dragged her four meters down the street whilst under the influence of drugs.