- Scottish Power advise that they are opening gates at Earlston Dam on the Galloway Hydro Scheme
- If conditions continue into the evening A713 at Paton Mill will also be affected – there is also the potential that Clatteringshaws Dam may need to overspill today.
- C12n Bankend Road in the vicinity of the college closed.
- C1n at Drumsleet and C1s between Milton & Lochfoot (Old Military Road) closed.
- A75 at Glenluce (near golf course) closed to one lane (traffic lights).
- A75 down to one lane at Lochview Motel (Crocketford)
- A76 at Kirkconnel under traffic management due to a landslip.
- Conditions generally difficult along A75 corridor.
- Flooding at Haugh of Urr has been brought under control.
More top news
The nuclear power station has been issued an improvement notice on the condition and cleanliness of it's cooling towers.
A 20-year-old man has been jailed for over three years, after stabbing two girls with a fork, at an 18th birthday party in Whitehaven.
The council is starting a public consultation on where to change services to save £20million. One option is a 3% council tax rise.