- Scottish Power advise that they are opening gates at Earlston Dam on the Galloway Hydro Scheme
- If conditions continue into the evening A713 at Paton Mill will also be affected – there is also the potential that Clatteringshaws Dam may need to overspill today.
- C12n Bankend Road in the vicinity of the college closed.
- C1n at Drumsleet and C1s between Milton & Lochfoot (Old Military Road) closed.
- A75 at Glenluce (near golf course) closed to one lane (traffic lights).
- A75 down to one lane at Lochview Motel (Crocketford)
- A76 at Kirkconnel under traffic management due to a landslip.
- Conditions generally difficult along A75 corridor.
- Flooding at Haugh of Urr has been brought under control.
More top news
A look ahead at the Bank Holiday forecast for the Border region.
Cumbria County Council will start work on a £320,000 resurfacing scheme on 6 June, between 6.00pm and 12.30am.
ITV Border's favourite Tapir has left the Lake District Wildlife Park near Keswick, to travel to his new home in the United Arab Emirates.