- Scottish Power advise that they are opening gates at Earlston Dam on the Galloway Hydro Scheme
- If conditions continue into the evening A713 at Paton Mill will also be affected – there is also the potential that Clatteringshaws Dam may need to overspill today.
- C12n Bankend Road in the vicinity of the college closed.
- C1n at Drumsleet and C1s between Milton & Lochfoot (Old Military Road) closed.
- A75 at Glenluce (near golf course) closed to one lane (traffic lights).
- A75 down to one lane at Lochview Motel (Crocketford)
- A76 at Kirkconnel under traffic management due to a landslip.
- Conditions generally difficult along A75 corridor.
- Flooding at Haugh of Urr has been brought under control.
More top news
Gales continuing during Tuesday with heavy showers, wintry over hills. Wintry showers and clear spells bring the risk of ice overnight
Today marks 200 years since the revised version of Wordsworth's 'Daffodils' was published. We take a look at the man behind the poetry.
Andrew Lapping is heading a consortium investing over £1m in CUFC. Here's our profile on the man behind the money.