- Scottish Power advise that they are opening gates at Earlston Dam on the Galloway Hydro Scheme
- If conditions continue into the evening A713 at Paton Mill will also be affected – there is also the potential that Clatteringshaws Dam may need to overspill today.
- C12n Bankend Road in the vicinity of the college closed.
- C1n at Drumsleet and C1s between Milton & Lochfoot (Old Military Road) closed.
- A75 at Glenluce (near golf course) closed to one lane (traffic lights).
- A75 down to one lane at Lochview Motel (Crocketford)
- A76 at Kirkconnel under traffic management due to a landslip.
- Conditions generally difficult along A75 corridor.
- Flooding at Haugh of Urr has been brought under control.
More top news
Consultant-led maternity services in west Cumbria will stay in place for another year - but their future is dependent on hospital bosses.
The number of homeless domestic and sexual abuse victims in Copeland has risen by more than 25% over the past 18 months.
The harrier, named Manu, is one of two chicks monitored and protected by the Northumberland Hen Harrier Protection Partnership.