- Scottish Power advise that they are opening gates at Earlston Dam on the Galloway Hydro Scheme
- If conditions continue into the evening A713 at Paton Mill will also be affected – there is also the potential that Clatteringshaws Dam may need to overspill today.
- C12n Bankend Road in the vicinity of the college closed.
- C1n at Drumsleet and C1s between Milton & Lochfoot (Old Military Road) closed.
- A75 at Glenluce (near golf course) closed to one lane (traffic lights).
- A75 down to one lane at Lochview Motel (Crocketford)
- A76 at Kirkconnel under traffic management due to a landslip.
- Conditions generally difficult along A75 corridor.
- Flooding at Haugh of Urr has been brought under control.
More top news
Cumbrian MP Tim Farron is urging the government to commit to a "revolution" in green technology, with a zero carbon Britain by 2050.
Sunny spells and showers tomorrow will make way for Storm Doris on Thursday.
Sue Hayman MP says she was not allowed to hand a petition with 30,000 signatures, against cuts to healthcare services, in to Downing Street.