- Scottish Power advise that they are opening gates at Earlston Dam on the Galloway Hydro Scheme
- If conditions continue into the evening A713 at Paton Mill will also be affected – there is also the potential that Clatteringshaws Dam may need to overspill today.
- C12n Bankend Road in the vicinity of the college closed.
- C1n at Drumsleet and C1s between Milton & Lochfoot (Old Military Road) closed.
- A75 at Glenluce (near golf course) closed to one lane (traffic lights).
- A75 down to one lane at Lochview Motel (Crocketford)
- A76 at Kirkconnel under traffic management due to a landslip.
- Conditions generally difficult along A75 corridor.
- Flooding at Haugh of Urr has been brought under control.
More top news
Mainly dry until later on Wednesday. A cooler, showery and blustery end to May
Mainly dry. Light rain out of thicker cloud over hills. Breezy at times and cooler than average
A look ahead at the forecast for the Border region.