Dumfries and Galloway police are asking anyone who saw the accident on the A710 road near the Mabie House Hotel to get in contact.
We believe the wedding went ahead, but the police inquiry is focussing on the crash
More top news
The sudden death of a 67-year-old man in Cumbria is confirmed to have been caused by carbon monoxide.
PHE says up to a fifth of antibiotic prescriptions are unnecessary - taken for illnesses such as coughs and sore throats.
Over the past five years, the number of babies surviving after being born 23 weeks into pregnancy has doubled at Newcastle's RVI.